Add Sound Therapy When Used Together with Qi Coils, Resonant Wands, Aura Coils
- SoundBox Touch Speaker 12 Watt speaker lies in its ability to deliver full sound with dramatically deeper bass. Its portability, long-lasting battery, and metallic design make it the perfect audio companion for both indoors and outdoor.
- Compact and Superior Enjoy your music with 360-degree stereo sound through 12W high-performance drivers and enhanced bass. Less than 1% harmonic distortion ensures enhanced clarity and fidelity.
- Sensitive Touch Control The Simple touch system with a laser-carved finish makes it easy to adjust volume, switch three audio modes, play music, and answer phone calls.
- Bluetooth 4.0 Technology Equipped with advanced technology and compatible with all Bluetooth compacity devices. Speaker would automatically reconnect to the last device used.
- IPX5 Waterproof With IPX5 protection, this speaker resits gentle water spray and splash but can not be soaked into water or strong water jetted. It is an ideal music player for the beach or poolside party.
- Multiple Mode Support Bluetooth connection, 3.5mm AUX cable, and TF card, allowing you to enjoy your music in every way.
- Perfect Companion With the ultra-compact design, it can be easily slipped into your backpack. Whether you're lounging around the house or doing outdoor activities. Enjoy up to 20 hours of seamless music powered by a high-efficiency Li-ion battery.
- Battery: Li-ion 3.7V, 2200 mAh
- Bluetooth Version: V4.0 + ED
Output Power: 6W*2
- Input: 5V/1A
- Driver Unit: 1.5-inch speaker*2 + 2.6-inch passive rediator
- Signal to Noise Ratio: < 55dB
- Charging Time: About 3 hours
- Playback Time: Up 12 hours
- Microphone: Built-in
- Product Dimensions: 2.7x 2.9x6.6 inch
- Color: Black/White
1 x DOSS SoundBox
1 x USB Charging Cable
1 x User Manual
Add To Cart
Disclaimer: None of the products are intended as a diagnosis, treatment, cure, prevention of any disease and have not been evaluated by the FDA. You should never change or stop taking any medication unless you have discussed the situation with your medical practitioner. Please check our Disclaimer page click here.