Relieve Muscle Soreness and Pain At Home!
"The massage gun helps to relieve muscle tension and promote blood flow, both of which are helpful in preventing and treating leg cramps. After using the massage gun, I noticed a significant reduction in the frequency and severity of my leg cramps. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who suffers from regular leg cramps." - Sebastian Gerald, Colorado
Massage therapy is a popular way to reduce muscle strain and pain. Why visit the spa when you can get relief from muscle soreness and pain at home. Our percussive massage gun has the ability to provide short bursts of pressure into your muscles with just one click! It eliminates lactic acid in deeper muscles and powerful enough to penetrate through tough layers of skin with no risk for muscle injury. Use this on any sensitive area that needs some extra attention like feet or shoulders when they're feeling tight after working out.Whether you're at the office or at home, this Professional Massage Gun can help you achieve a healthier lifestyle. It's the perfect way to reduce stress and pain. Drive away physical fatigue as well awakening your vitality, order your Professional Massage Gun today!
What are the benefits of using a Percussive Massage Gun?
- Improved Sports Performance. The better your blood circulation is, the more nutrients and oxygen get distributed throughout the whole body. This ultimately means that every cell in our bodies is getting what it needs for optimum performance!
- Release Lactic Acid. The extra lactic acid can cause muscle pain but this can be disposed of in the blood system with the help of percussive therapy.
- Breaks Up Scar Tissue. The use of percussive therapy has been shown to reduce scar tissue, and even more importantly it relieves pain around those areas.
- Improve Blood and Lymphatic Flow. This benefit is often overlooked and can have significant benefits for your health. Our percussive device will help get the blood flowing more efficiently throughout the body.
- Activates the Nervous System and Muscles. Stimulates the nervous system, Release the feel-good hormones such as serotonin and dopamine means sharper focus and a generally elevated mood.
- Relieves Muscle Spasms and Stiffness. Can relax tight muscles.
- Alleviate Muscle Soreness. DOMS or delayed onset muscle soreness can be a real pain and can take up to 3 days.
- Improved Flexibility. Deep tissue massages help push out waste, improve blood circulation and release tension. This in turn helps to improve your metabolism which is vital when it comes to preventing injuries or expediting the healing process of injured muscles!
- Relaxation and Overall Wellness of Body and Mind. Relieve stress. Improve Sleep. Increased Focus. Overall Boost on the Immune System.
Why choose our Percussive Massage Gun?
- Light and User-friendly. This massage gun is relatively light and portable, weighing 1.3kg.
- Low Noise Motor. The customized high-torque brushless motor is specially designed to operate with low noise of less than 45 decibels. It will not disturb the surrounding environment and cause interference.
- Large Capacity Battery Equipped with a powerful 1500mAh battery, this portable USB Massager Gun can work for more than 6-10 hours in the first gear mode. Charging time takes 3 hours only.
- 7 Adjustable Speed Settings with 12 Massage Heads. This electric full body massager has 7 speed levels and 12 different massage heads, which can provide you with the perfect massage experience to relieve muscle pain and fatigue.
What’s in the Box?
1 x Powerful Massage Gun
1 x Anti Drip Carrying Bag
1 x USB Charging Cable
12 x Massage Head
1 x User Guide (English)
Function: Deep Tissue Percussion Muscle Massage Gun
Frequently asked questionsIs it easy to use on self for shoulders? Or does it weigh too much?+
If you are looking for a high-quality massage gun that is easy to use, durable, and lightweight, then this is the perfect option for you. This massage gun has a powerful motor that provides a deep tissue massage, making it perfect for relieving muscle pain and tension. The ergonomic design makes it easy to use on yourself, and the long battery life means that you can use it for extended periods of time without having to worry about recharging.What material are the massage gun heads made of? +
Round-headed ones are made of a hard foam, while the others are made of a hard plastic.How often should you use a massage gun?+
Using a massage gun can be extremely beneficial for your muscles, but it's important to know how often to use one. For most people, using a massage gun once or twice a week will be plenty. However, if you are someone who works out regularly or has particularly tight muscles, you may need to use it more often. You should also pay attention to how your body feels after using the massage gun. If you notice that your muscles feel more sore than usual, or if you experience any pain, reduce the frequency of use.Can I use a massage gun while pregnant?+
For pregnant women dealing with pain, a massage gun can be an invaluable palliative solution. Most women over the course of their pregnancy will develop some degree of pain, most commonly in the lower back, pelvic area, or between the shoulder blades to name a few. The use of a massage gun can help to improve circulation and reduce inflammation, both of which can contribute to a more comfortable pregnancy. For expectant mothers searching for relief, a massage gun may be worth considering.Can you use a massage gun for neck pain?+
When it comes to neck pain, there is no one-size-fits-all solution. Some people find relief from massages, while others find that the pressure only makes the pain worse. If you're considering using a massage gun to help with neck pain, it's important to first assess your tolerance to the percussive forces produced by the device.