Day 4: Mind and Body Connection Exercise
As you proceed through life, one of your wishes might have been to gain the spiritual artistry to create your reality.
With these five Qi gong routines, you will be able to journey like a ball of light through different parts of your body and feel your presence in those spots..
Words of affirmation "Speak this out loud" for Day 4:
“I am travelling through my body and I can feel the ‘tiny space’ where everything exists.”
Take 5 minutes to center yourself and do belly breathing white listening to the “Recharge” frequency before you kick off today’s exercise.
Exercise: (Duration 10 minutes)
- You are advised to perform this routine in a seated position.
- This routine is a series of guided meditations, so stop at the arm exercise only, then repeat it slowly, for 10 minutes.
- While going back to your head, make a stop at your throat and feel your presence there before you proceed to your head.
- What motivates your to learn Qi Gong? Share your inspiration on our Facebook Group.
- Write a note about how you feel.
- Use hashtag #qigongchallenge and #day4 .
If you haven’t already, download this calendar and print it out to check off “Day 4” of your challenge.
- le choix d'une sélection entraîne une actualisation complète de la page
- appuyez sur la touche espace puis sur les touches fléchées pour faire une sélection