Promotes Calcium Absorption and Have a Healthy Strong Bones
Maintaining healthy bones is not just about increasing your calcium intake. Did you know that alongside calcium you should also consider taking vitamins D and K2?
Vitamin D3 and vitamin K2 work together to help transport calcium into the bones where it is needed. K2 maintains bone density, by activating proteins that regulate calcium absorption into bone, preventing calcium deposits from forming in the arteries, helping to keep your heart and bones healthy. It is thought that adequate K2 is available through diet. However, due to modern manufacturing processes, the vitamin K content, particularly the vitamin K2 content, of the food supply today has significantly dropped. While some K2 can be found in milk, cheese, and butter, this is only a very low amount. A new study with vitamin K2 supplementation showed an improvement in arterial elasticity and regression in age-related arterial stiffening.
While also providing adequate support of K2 and Vitamin D3, Qi Life Vitamin K+ D3 contains Bioperine, a proprietary piperine extract that is easier to absorb and may be found in a variety of supplements. Piperine has been shown in studies to improve food absorption, blood sugar control, effects of free radicals, inflammation reduction, and cognitive function.
Qi life is dedicated to providing natural ingredients like vitamin C from real berries and organic ingredients that serve as antioxidants and support overall health and youthful vitality. Also our supplements have enhanced bio-availability!
Thanks to our unique.Quantum Absorption Technology™
A Combination of Powerful Natural Ingredients
Vitamin D3: Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin that belongs to the vitamin D family, which also comprises vitamins D1, D2, and D3. Vitamin D has several major advantages, including promoting a healthy central nervous system, maintaining a healthy heart, and promoting reproductive function.
Vitamin K2: Vitamin K is a fat-soluble vitamin that aids in absorbing fat-soluble nutrients. Vitamin K is stored in the liver as well as other bodily tissues such as the brain, heart, pancreas, and bone. Vitamin K is known as the clotting vitamin. It said that blood would not form if you lack Vitamin K. It may help elderly persons keep strong bones.
Calcium: Calcium is a mineral that is most commonly linked with strong bones and teeth, but it also aids in blood clotting, muscular contraction, and the regulation of proper heart rhythms and neuron activities. About 99 percent of the calcium in the body is stored in bones, with the remaining 1% in blood, muscle, and other tissues.
BioPerine: May help enhance nutrient absorption, maintain healthy blood sugar levels, fight free radicals, decrease inflammation, and boost brain function.
“Love it! I suffer each winter from Seasonal affect depression disorder. Finally got vitamin D level check and found it to be low. MD started me on vitamin D injections then PO. The product has helped my mood and quality of life dramatically enough my friends and family have commented on the change. I will take it daily, especially during the winter months. Thank You for improving my quality of life.”- Drew D.
The 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee is our way of providing your complete satisfaction with our products. If you are not satisfied with the product, please let us know within 60 calendar days of purchase, and we will give you a full refund.Add To Cart DISCLAIMER
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary.