The best thing about percussion massagers is that you get to perform deep tissue therapy on yourself. Instead of spending money on a massage at the spa, get relief from muscle soreness and pain right in your own home. A therapist can provide deep tissue massage but our massage gun takes it to the next level. It gives short bursts of pressure into your muscles with just one click! Choose between different heads for targeted pressure points all over the body- that need some extra attention.
What are the benefits of using a Percussive Massage Gun?
- Improved Sports Performance. The better your blood circulation is, the more nutrients and oxygen get distributed throughout the whole body. This ultimately means that every cell in our bodies is getting what it needs for optimum performance!
- Release Lactic Acid. The extra lactic acid can cause muscle pain but this can be disposed of in the blood system with the help of percussive therapy.
- Breaks Up Scar Tissue. The use of percussive therapy has been shown to reduce scar tissue, and even more importantly it relieves pain around those areas.
- Improve Blood and Lymphatic Flow. This benefit is often overlooked and can have significant benefits for your health. Our percussive device will help get the blood flowing more efficiently throughout the body.
- Activates the Nervous System and Muscles. Stimulates the nervous system, Release the feel-good hormones such as serotonin and dopamine means sharper focus and a generally elevated mood.
- Relieves Muscle Spasms and Stiffness. Can relax tight muscles.
- Alleviate Muscle Soreness. DOMS or delayed onset muscle soreness can be a real pain and can take up to 3 days.
- Improved Flexibility. Deep tissue massages help push out waste, improve blood circulation and release tension. This in turn helps to improve your metabolism which is vital when it comes to preventing injuries or expediting the healing process of injured muscles!
- Relaxation and Overall Wellness of Body and Mind. Relieve stress. Improve Sleep. Increased Focus. Overall Boost on the Immune System.
Why choose our Percussive Massage Gun?
- Light and User-friendly. This massage gun is relatively light and portable, weighing 1.3kg.
- Low Noise Motor. The customized high-torque brushless motor is specially designed to operate with low noise of less than 45 decibels. It will not disturb the surrounding environment and cause interference.
- Large Capacity Battery Equipped with a powerful 1500mAh battery, this portable USB Massager Gun can work for more than 6-10 hours in the first gear mode. Charging time takes 3 hours only.
- 30 Speed Settings and LCD Touch Screen. Choose a different speed according to your target muscle group from 1200 to 3300 RPM / Min.
Six Massage Heads
30 Speed Settings
30 adjustable speed and LCD touch screen.
Percussive Massage Gun
Long Battery Life
Built-in with a rechargeable battery. Each full charge can support up to 6 hours of massage, boosting your workouts throughout the week.
What’s in the Box?
1 x LCD Display Massage Gun
1 x USB Charging Cable
6 x Massage Heads
1 x User Guide (English)
Material: Composite Material
Capacity: 1500mAh rechargeable battery
Work time: 6-10 hours
Charging time: 3 hours
Frequently asked questionsIs it easy to use on self for shoulders? ?+
If you are looking for a high-quality massage gun that is easy to use, durable, and lightweight, then this is the perfect option for you. This massage gun has a powerful motor that provides a deep tissue massage, making it perfect for relieving muscle pain and tension.What material are the massage gun heads made of?+
The massager has four round-headed attachments that are made of hard foam. This helps to target specific muscle groups and provide relief from pain and stiffness. The massage gun also comes with a variable speed setting, so you can adjust the intensity of the massage to your needs.,How often should you use a massage gun?+
For most people, using a massage gun once or twice a week will be plenty. However, if you are someone who works out regularly or has particularly tight muscles, you may need to use it more often. You should also pay attention to how your body feels after using the massage gun. If you notice that your muscles feel more sore than usual, or if you experience any pain, reduce the frequency of use.Can I use a massage gun while pregnant?+
Most women throughout their pregnancy will develop some degree of pain, most commonly in the lower back, pelvic area, or between the shoulder blades to name a few. The use of a massage gun can help to improve circulation and reduce inflammation, both of which can contribute to a more comfortable pregnancy. For expectant mothers searching for relief, a massage gun may be worth considering.Can you use a massage gun for neck pain?+
When it comes to neck pain, there is no one-size-fits-all solution. Some people find relief from massages, while others find that the pressure only makes the pain worse. If you're considering using a massage gun to help with neck pain, it's important to first assess your tolerance to the percussive forces produced by the device.