Can't visit the spa? This Infrared Sauna Full-Sized Tent is everything you need to experience the benefits of sauna therapy at the comfort of your home. It is portable and very convenient to use since you can easily pick it up and move from one room to another or pack it up when needed.
This relaxing in-house home sauna full-sized tent is much needed after a day of work. Supported by an easy-connect, sturdy metal frame especially finished to ensure smooth installation and safe handling.
What are the benefits of the Infrared Sauna Full-Sized Tent?
- ENSURE HEALTH BENEFITS - it removes toxins, reduces stress and fatigue, and ensures loss of weight.
- COMPACT DESIGN - an easy access sit-in sauna design compact size perfect for in-home use will make your whole body immersed in the spa. You can do other things you want while you are enjoying sweat steaming.
- INCLUDES SAUNA CHAIR AND FOOT HEATING MAT - our portable infrared full-sized sauna tent comes with a cozy and foldable sauna chair and foot heating mat, so no need to build your own sauna room using your own stool or chair.
- SAVE MONEY - this lasts for a long time and can save more money than going to the salon.
How do I use the Infrared Sauna Tent?
1. The new sauna space design supports a true full-body sauna, similar to a traditional wooden sauna but more convenient and easy to use.
2. You only need a chair to be placed in the sauna tent, with a steam pot then you can enjoy the spa anytime, anywhere. It is also be used as a storage box, changing room, restroom at the beach, or at camp.
3. The transparent window gives you an open view and can be opened directly to breathe fresh air when you feel uncomfortable.
4. The tent expands to the size of 31.5" x 31.5" x 55.1" in when set up, providing a spacious room that comfortably fits 1 person.
5. The double-headed zipper gives you access without difficulty, and the double pockets let your hands be free.
What’s in the Box?
- 1 x Infrared Sauna Tent
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- 1 x Remote Control
- 1 x Foldable Chair
- PVC support tubes
- 4.0L Steam generator with remote
- 4.0L Generate 60 Min Steam
- No Water Auto-off
- Color: Black
- Weight: 27.9 pounds
- Material: Waterproof Cotton, PVC
- Size: 90*90*180cm
- Heater: 4L steamer
Frequently asked questionsHow to clean and store?+
1. Dry the water from the PE foam of the sauna box after using.
2. Open the zipper to ventilate and pack and store after the heat has dissipated.
3. Use a clean damp cloth to wipe off and then fold. No need to wash. Don't use cleaning agents or solvents.
It depends on your goals. Infrared saunas are super trendy now BUT beware cheaper versions may expose you to high EMF frequencies. Steam rooms are traditional old school. Very good for clearing pores and cleansing skin. If you add natural oils like eucalyptus the steam is good for your lungs. Infrared is a more whole-body cleanser so if you want something traditional for skin and lungs, steam is best. If you want a more general cleanse and you’re not worried about EMF then infrared might be what you want.How long does it take the infrared Unit to heat up?+
It really depends on the temperature you’re setting the sauna to. The manual says it should heat up to a maximum within 5 minutes. There are some that set their sauna to 120 degrees and it generally takes about 10 minutes to reach that temperature. This all depends on the temperature of the locale the sauna is in. If it’s in a room and the room is 60 degrees then it shouldn’t take more than ten minutes.Does this infrared sauna give a sweating heat?+
Yes, it works the same as Sauna.What is the weight capacity of the chair?+
The chair can handle up to 180 lbs.Does anyone know what the inside pocket is for?+
You can use it for loads of things. Like sandwiches and pickles, batteries, bananas, playing cards, jelly beans, a glass of wine, airline tickets, or extra underpants.