One of the most ancient healing techniques, Gua Sha is a form of Chinese medical treatment that uses a handheld tool to scrape the skin. This scraping stimulates blood flow and circulation in your body.
Gua sha may help to relieve symptoms associated with chronic pain and inflammation by increasing blood flow to these areas. The smooth-edged tool makes it easy to use and provides a gentle, relaxing massage. Use this tool in conjunction with other complementary treatments like herbal medicine, massage oil, and acupuncture for the best results.
- 304 Medical Stainless Steel. The stainless steel scraping tool is an upgraded version of the traditional stone. The massage scraping tools are made from stainless steel, which makes them durable and easy to clean.
- Anti Slip Design. With its ergonomic design, this muscle scraper can be used by anyone. It's perfect for getting rid of toxins and relaxing your body while also being safe enough to use on any part of the anatomy without worrying about damaging skin or causing irritation!
- Stimulate Muscle Healing. If you want to heal your muscles and make sure they're ready for more exercise, use the guasha massage tool after a workout. This technique can help by relaxing tense muscle fibers so that soreness goes away faster!
- Relieve Muscle Pain. After we work out, our bodies will naturally feel sore and need time for healing in order be at their best again. If you don't relax these muscles soon enough then they'll harden up before ever getting properly relaxed which makes it difficult if not impossible altogether! That's why using a guasha type massager can help with relieving tension as well relaxing those tight spots
- Safe and effective. Scraping tools allow users the opportunity of relieving muscle tension and improving lymphatic detoxification through massaging face or entire body.
How to use the Gua Sha Stainless Scraper Tool?
Guasha tools can be used with body emulsion or massage oil to coat smooth edges on the smooth skin surface, press hard down, and then move down muscles - so-called friction - gentle massage - or along the path of acupuncture meridians, along the skin. On the surface, gently massage about 4-6 inches at a time. Remember to only apply as much pressure as you’re comfortable with.
What are the benefits of using Gua Sha Scraping?
There is some evidence that Gua Sha scraping can help with a few conditions. These include:
- Chronic pain
- Smooth out fine lines and wrinkles
- Stimulates blood circulation and tissue regeneration
- Directs and increases lymphatic flow, promoting faster removal of excess interstitial fluid
- Reduces swelling and water retention
- Energizes the body
- Reduce dark circles and puffiness around the eye
- Perimenopausal symptoms
- Breast fullness
What’s in the Box?
- 1 x Massage Scraper
- 1 x Storage Bag
- Material: Stainless steel
- Dimensions: 3 inch x 4 inch
- Weight: 96 grams
Frequently asked questionsWhat is a Gua Sha?+
Gua Sha has thousands of years' practice in Traditional Chinese Medicine to promote beauty and health.This Guasha tool can be used all over the body.Used for centuries to soften fine lines and wrinkles.What is the return policy?+
30 days.Add to Cart Now