Gua Sha is a natural, alternative therapy that involves scraping your skin with the goal of improving circulation. Gua sha is used to address stagnant energy, called chi in the body which may be responsible for chronic pain and inflammation. Rubbing the skin’s surface with the gua sha tool is thought to help break up this energy, reduce inflammation, and promote healing. Use this tool in conjunction with other complementary treatments like herbal medicine, massage oil, and acupuncture for best results.
- Heart Shaped. Our stainless gua sha scraper is small and compact, easy to carry with a smooth touch that will never harm your skin!
- Premium Steel. The stainless steel scraping tool is an upgraded version of the traditional jade. It has been designed to be very suitable for the face. Its smooth edge ensures no risk of cutting or causing irritation to your skin. Made to last, you can use it forever.
- Enhance your well-being. The gua sha scraping device has been used for centuries in Chinese tradition to open up blood vessels while restoring proper circulation. With consistent use, over time the gua sha facial tools will give you a smoother-looking face & enhance your well-being.
- Safe and effective. Scraping tools allow users the opportunity of relieving muscle tension and improve lymphatic detoxification through massaging the face or entire body.
How to use the Gua Sha Stainless Scraper Tool?
Start with a clean face and use in the morning or at night after you apply face oil, mask, or moisturizer. Glide the gua sha facial tool over the skin.
Massage once a day for 10-15 minutes to achieve the effect of relieving pressure and relaxation. Remember to only apply as much pressure as you’re comfortable with.
What are the benefits of using Gua Sha?
There is some evidence that Gua Sha scraping can help with a few conditions. These include:
- Chronic pain
- Smooth out fine lines and wrinkles
- Stimulates blood circulation and tissue regeneration
- Directs and increases lymphatic flow, promoting faster removal of excess interstitial fluid
- Reduces swelling and water retention
- Energizes the body
- Reduce dark circles and puffiness around the eye
- Perimenopausal symptoms
- Breast fullness
What’s in the Box?
- 1 x Massage Scraper
- 1 x Storage Bag
- Material: Stainless steel
- Dimensions: 2.1 inch x 3.3 inch
- Weight: 87 grams
Frequently asked questionsWhat is a Gua Sha?+
Gua Sha has thousands of years' practice in Traditional Chinese Medicine to promote beauty and health.This Guasha tool can be used all over the body.Used for centuries to soften fine lines and wrinkles.What is the return policy?+
30 days.Add to Cart Now