Get rid of Muscle Pain in Minutes
"I have had a lot of muscle issues and the massager has been a great way for me to work out the kinks. It really gets in there and works out the knots. I would definitely buy it again. It is awesome for the price and does a great job. Thanks!"- Larinda Pentakota, Minnesota
Massage therapy is a popular way to reduce muscle strain and pain. Why visit the spa when you can get relief from muscle soreness and pain at home. Our percussive massage gun has the ability to provide short bursts of pressure into your muscles with just one click!
It eliminates deeper muscle lactic acid while also being powerful enough to penetrate through tough layers of skin with no risk for muscle injury. Use this on any sensitive area that needs some extra attention like feet or shoulders when they're feeling tight after working out.
What are the benefits of using a Percussive Massage Gun?
- Improved Sports Performance. The better your blood circulation is, the more nutrients and oxygen get distributed throughout the whole body. This ultimately means that every cell in our bodies is getting what it needs for optimum performance!
- Release Lactic Acid. The extra lactic acid can cause muscle pain but this can be disposed of in the blood system with the help of percussive therapy.
- Breaks Up Scar Tissue. The use of percussive therapy has been shown to reduce scar tissue, and even more importantly it relieves pain around those areas.
- Improve Blood and Lymphatic Flow. This benefit is often overlooked and can have significant benefits for your health. Our percussive device will help get the blood flowing more efficiently throughout the body.
- Activates the Nervous System and Muscles. Stimulates the nervous system, Release the feel-good hormones such as serotonin and dopamine means sharper focus and a generally elevated mood.
- Relieves Muscle Spasms and Stiffness. Can relax tight muscles.
- Alleviate Muscle Soreness. DOMS or delayed onset muscle soreness can be a real pain and can take up to 3 days.
- Improved Flexibility. Deep tissue massages help push out waste, improve blood circulation and release tension. This in turn helps to improve your metabolism which is vital when it comes to preventing injuries or expediting the healing process of injured muscles!
- Relaxation and Overall Wellness of Body and Mind. Relieve stress. Improve Sleep. Increased Focus. Overall Boost on the Immune System
Why choose our Percussive Massage Gun?
- Ergonomic Design: The ergonomic silicone handle design is designed so that even when you sweat, your hand will still be able to grasp it effortlessly.
- Low Noise Motor: The noise level is between 35dB and 55dB, which is equivalent to the normal human body communication volume of a "whisper".
- High Capacity Battery: You can easily charge it via USB, and it only takes 2.5 hours per charge. Thanks to the cycle charging feature, you can reuse it again and again without damaging its lithium battery. As safe and easy as charging a mobile phone, this massager gun is a must-have for anyone who wants to stay cool on the go.
- 6-speed levels: The deep tissue massager is an excellent way to release your stress and relax. This machine has 6 speeds, from1600-3600rpm which will give you the perfect rhythm for any desired effect!
What's in the Box?
1 x Massage Fascia Gun
1 x User Guide (English)
4 x Massage Heads
1 x USB Charging
Material: ABS, EVA
Colors Available: Black, White, Red, Pink
Capacity: Rechargeable Lithium Battery
Massage Method: Deep Tissue Percussion
Gear position: 6 gear adjustment, 4 different massage heads
Product Dimensions: 5.7 x 3.3 x 1.8 inches; 15.34 Ounces
- Be careful not to touch or press the massage head while in use.
- Do not continue to use the same area for a long time.
- Do not use it on weak muscles and broken bones.
- Do not use it on infants, minors, and those who wear a pacemaker,
- If you feel unwell, stop using it immediately
Frequently asked questionsIs it easy to use on self for shoulders? And does it weigh too much?+
If you are looking for a high-quality massage gun that is easy to use, durable, and lightweight, then this is the perfect option for you. This massage gun has a powerful motor that provides a deep tissue massage, making it perfect for relieving muscle pain and tension. The ergonomic design makes it easy to use on yourself, and the long battery life means that you can use it for extended periods of time without having to worry about recharging.What material are the massage gun heads made of?+
The massager has four round-headed attachments that are made of hard foam. This helps to target specific muscle groups and provide relief from pain and stiffness. The massage gun also comes with a variable speed setting, so you can adjust the intensity of the massage to your needs.,How often should you use a massage gun?+
For most people, using a massage gun once or twice a week will be plenty. However, if you are someone who works out regularly or has particularly tight muscles, you may need to use it more often. You should also pay attention to how your body feels after using the massage gun. If you notice that your muscles feel more sore than usual, or if you experience any pain, reduce the frequency of use.Can I use a massage gun while pregnant?+
For pregnant women dealing with pain, a massage gun can be an invaluable palliative solution. Most women over the course of their pregnancy will develop some degree of pain, most commonly in the lower back, pelvic area, or between the shoulder blades to name a few. The use of a massage gun can help to improve circulation and reduce inflammation, both of which can contribute to a more comfortable pregnancy. For expectant mothers searching for relief, a massage gun may be worth considering.Can you use a massage gun for neck pain?+
When it comes to neck pain, there is no one-size-fits-all solution. Some people find relief from massages, while others find that the pressure only makes the pain worse. If you're considering using a massage gun to help with neck pain, it's important to first assess your tolerance to the percussive forces produced by the device.