The Foam Massage Roller is a great device to get relief from your trigger points and myofascial pain. The four vibration speeds help to transfer the vibrational massage to your muscles and help target your trigger points for maximize relief. The ergonomic design of the tool ensures that you can reach all of your muscles easily, and the soft foam grip provides comfort while in use.
What are the benefits of using a Foam Massage Roller?
- Ease muscle pain. For best results, try to stretch out and foam roll after each workout. This will help to loosen any tight muscles, and it will also reduce the risk of injuries. Foam rolling can be done before or after exercise, but it is generally most effective when it is done after a workout.
- Increase range of motion. Range of motion is an important aspect of both flexibility and performance. Increasing your range of motion can help you to become more flexible and allow you to perform better physically
- Temporarily reduce appearance of cellulite. If you're looking for a way to reduce the appearance of cellulite, you may have heard that foam rolling can help. The theory behind it is that foam rolling can help to loosen and break up your fascia, the body's connective tissues.
- Relieve back pain. SMR has been shown to be an effective treatment for a variety of conditions, including back pain, migraines, and carpal tunnel syndrome. The benefits of SMR are thought to come from its ability to release trigger points, or knots of muscle tissue that can cause pain and inflammation.
- Manage fibromyalgia symptoms. Studies have shown that SMR can significantly reduce fibromyalgia pain and improve quality of life. Additionally, SMR is a non-invasive and drug-free treatment, making it an appealing option for many fibromyalgia sufferers.
- Helps you to relax. There is no denying that foam rolling can be a relaxing experience. The act of breaking uptightness in your muscles can feel therapeutic, and many people report feeling calmer and less tense as a result.
Different Workouts Using Foam Massage Roller
Reduce the tension surrounding your upper legs and kneecap to make your legs feel refreshed.
Low back pain is a common issue. The foam roller can help loosen the muscles in your back.
Improve your mobility and sports performance by increasing the blood flow to your hamstrings.
Maintaining healthy calves is crucial for physical activity. Recover after an intense leg workout by performing this exercise.
Activate the muscles surrounding your glutes to ensure that you are prepared for a long walk or run.
Why choose our Foam Massage Roller?
- Light and User-friendly. This massage roller is relatively light and portable, weighing just 0.64kg.
Eco-friendly and Durable Material. This roller is made from sustainable and natural materials that delivers a deep targeted massage. Whether you're looking for a performance edge or an eco-friendly option, the Eco Massage Roller is a perfect choice.
- Excellent for Stretch and Recover. Massage rolling helps to loosen muscles and increase blood flow, making it the perfect way to warm up before a workout.
- Highly Recommended for Back Pain Relief. One simple and effective way to reduce lower back pain is to roll out your glutes, quads, and hamstrings. This helps to release tension in the muscles and connective tissues around the spine, providing much-needed relief.
What's in the box?
1x Vibrating Foam Roller
1 x User Guide (English)
SpecificationsMaterial: EVA foam
Suggested Users: CrossFit
Item Dimensions: 12.5 x 5.25 x 5.25 inches
"I've bought several back massager-type items in the past and they've all sucked, except this one. It has ridged high-density foam in varying patterns with a metal core to keep it rigid. I Highly recommend this massage roller. I bought this for my mother who suffers from constant back pain due to scoliosis. She loves it! It's really helped alleviate some of her pain and she can now stand for longer periods of time without being in agony. Win-win!."
-Elizabeth G., New Jersey
Frequently asked questionsIs using foam rolling safe?+
Foam rolling is generally considered safe for most people, but there are some exceptions. If you have a severe injury, such as a muscle tear or break, you should avoid foam rolling until your doctor or physical therapist gives you the go-ahead. In addition, it's important to listen to your body when foam rolling. Suppose an area is particularly tender, back off and find a less sensitive spot. With a little trial and error, you can use foam rolling to help keep your muscles healthy and relaxed.How to start vibrating foam massage rolling?+
While foam rolling may look like a simple exercise, it’s important to learn the basics before getting started. There are many “foam rolling for beginners” videos available online that can teach you how to safely roll out different parts of the body. In general, you should start by foam rolling the larger muscle groups, such as the thighs, back, and chest. Once you’ve learned the basics, you can experiment with different techniques and speeds to find what works best for you. For example, some people prefer slow, gentle rolling, while others find that faster, deeper pressure is more effective.How often should you use the foam massage roll?+
Daily foam rolling is an effective way to reduce muscle tension and increase blood flow. By rolling out before exercising, you can reduce the risk of injury and improve your range of motion. Foam rolling can also be done following exercise to help reduce muscle soreness and stiffness. When used consistently, foam rolling can help to improve your overall flexibility and range of motion.How can I keep my muscles healthy after a foam rolling session?+
Achieving optimal performance and recovery time is essential for anyone who wants to stay active and healthy. There are a few key things that you can do to help improve your performance and muscle recovery time. First, it’s necessary to be consistent with movement. This means getting regular exercise and staying active. Second, you need to drink plenty of water. This helps to keep your body hydrated and prevents cramping. Third, you need to get adequate sleep. This helps your body to recover from workouts and prevent injuries. Finally, you need to eat healthy and nutritious foods. This gives your body the fuel it needs to perform at its best. By following these tips, you can help improve your performance and muscle recovery time.How long should you use a foam roller?+
Foam rolling is an effective way to reduce muscle pain and improve the range of motion. The best way to foam roll is to target each muscle group for about one minute, making sure not to exceed two minutes on a particular muscle group. As you're foam rolling, make sure the muscle you're targeting is extended and in a stretch. Your pace while foam rolling matters less than making sure you're rolling through the entire muscle. By taking the time to properly foam roll, you'll be rewarded with less pain and greater mobility.