Do you want to know exactly how much Qi Coils or frequencies are working on your mind and body?
Do you want to see visually how much improvement you are getting?
Then you need our NEW Qi Life HRV (Heart Rate Variability) meter
With it you can see exactly how much improvement you are getting instantly.
The HRV meter app comes pre-installed with our Resonant Console. The app is also available to download for free on your iOS and Android mobile devices.
Just put this on your finger and let the app track your heartbeats.
But it does a lot more than just measure your heart rate...
It measures 4 specific wellness indicators:
- HRV - Heart rate variability. The higher this is the better. It means that you are more resilient to stress
- Pulse Rate - The number of times your heart beats per minute. A normal resting heart rate should be between 60 to 100 beats per minute, but it can vary according to your age and general health
- PI - Perfusion Index - PI is the ratio of the pulsing blood to non-pulsing blood flow in your finger and is used to indicate the strength of blood flow to your finger.
- O2 Saturation - Blood oxygen level is the amount of oxygen circulating in the blood. Red blood cells carry most of the oxygen, collecting it from the lungs and delivering it to all parts of the body.
Which Patterns Matter?
- Monitoring your HRV can help you reach peak productivity, manage stress, and fine-tune your training regimen.
- A single nightly HRV reading can show you:
- A higher HRV score that reflects a rest day, cool bedroom, or “mindful” low/moderate intensity activities such as hiking or yoga
- A lower HRV score that results from dehydration, alcohol, late meal or exercise, illness, a high-intensity workout, acute stress, or a hot bedroom
What can you do to monitor HRV?
Monitoring your HRV can help you reach peak productivity, manage stress, and fine-tune your training regimen. A single nightly HRV reading can show you: A higher HRV score that reflects a rest day, cool bedroom, or “mindful” low/moderate-intensity activities such as hiking or yoga A lower HRV score that results from dehydration, alcohol, late meal or exercise, illness, a high-intensity workout, acute stress, or a hot bedroom.
- ACCURATE AND RELIABLE - Accurately measures your blood oxygen saturation levels(SpO2 ), pulse rate, pulse strength, and pulse waveform and displays them conveniently on a large OLED screen.
- WARNINGS FOR ABNORMAL READINGS -The value on-screen will flash when abnormal SpO2 or pulse rate is detected. Keep an eye on your SpO2 and PR.
- FREE APP FOR ANDROID AND iOS - Use App at no additional cost. Record and store reading for up to 10 hours continuously. (ONLY record when APP is running) View real-time data, graphic reports, and trends of blood oxygen saturation and heart rate.
- EASY TO USE - Take a reading in an easy-to-use way, simply clip it onto your finger and turn it on at the press of a button. Finger probe with SMART Spring System accommodates a wide range of finger sizes.
- Material ABS: Color Gray
- Weight: 42.5g
- Size: 58 x 32 x 34mm
- Connect Method: Bluetooth 5.1
- Batteries: 2 x 1.5V AAA Batteries (Not Included)
- Display Mode: HD Two-Color OLED Screen
- Screen Size and Specification: 1.3' QVFA, resolution 320*240 HD OLED
- Use Environment: Operating Temperature: 5℃~40℃, Storage Temperature: -10℃~40℃, Ambient Humidity: 15% To 80%When Working; 10% To 80% Storage, Atmospheric Pressure: 86kpa~106kpa
- SpO2: Measurement range: 70~100%, Resolution: ±1%, Accuracy: ±2% (70%~99%), unspecified (<70%)
- Pulse Rate: Measurement range: 30~250 bpm, Accuracy: ±1bpm
- Perfusion Index (PI): Measurement range: 0~30%, Accuracy: ±1%
- Measurement Method: Non-Invasive, Continuous Detection Of Arterial Oxygen Saturation And Pulse Rate
- Closed Mode: 8 Seconds Without Operation, Automatic Shutdown
- Pulse Rate: Measuring Range: 30BPM ~ 240BPM, Measurement Accuracy: ±1BPM Or ±1% Of The Measured Value (Larger Value)
- Power Consumption: Less Than 30mA