Day 3: Activate the "Sea of Qi" of Your BodyCategory: Qi Gong 30 Day Challenge
The "Sea of Qi" is the energy center of your body, also known as your dan tien.
Today, you will practice with reverse breathing exercises to activate this energy center.
When activated, it will boost your “Qi energy batteries”.
So get ready to feed your Qi center using a routine of breathing exercises.
Words of affirmation "Speak this out loud" for Day 3:
“ I am a master at invigorating my energy centers.
Take 5 minutes to center yourself and do belly breathing white listening to the “Recharge” frequency before you kick off today’s exercise.
Exercise: (Duration 10 minutes)
- You can do this exercise while standing or lying down.
- While you get better at this exercise, you can lengthen the period before the next breath to 10 seconds or longer.
- Tag a friend on facebook who would love to take on this Qi Gong challenge, and encourage them to take on the Qi Gong challenge.
- Write a note about how you feel.
- Use hashtag #qigongchallenge and #day3 .
If you haven’t already, download this calendar and print it out to check off “Day 3” of your challenge.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection